Followers

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2911 update | Chapter 6069 & 6070 Chapter 2911 You are not sure about! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

    Chapter 2911 You are not sure about


There are two ways to clean up the black and evil forces in Europe and America.

Either, as before, whether it is the Canadian Mafia, which is a human trafficking, or the Mexican gangster who does nothing evil, it is directly wiped out, killed, or captive;

Either again, treat this black evil force as a durian, strip all the thorns on it, pull them out, and then eat the remaining fruit meat at a stroke.

Although he doesn't look at this little money, since today is here, it is naturally impossible to go back empty-handed, and since he intends to let Qiangzai make a big difference, then Antonio's family is the first meal he prepared for Qiangzai.

Antonio no longer cares about Charlie's 75 profits at this time. He just wants to survive, at least to keep a little family business, if there is still a chance in the future, maybe he can still find Charlie to avenge. It doesn't matter, at least survived.

However, as soon as Charlie said he would send himself to Syria, he collapsed when he was a whole person, crying and saying “ Mr. Wade, you want to say anything, I can give my 75 profits, even 85 profits to You, but you can't let me leave New York! ”

Charlie with cold void said “ gives you only two options, either, go to Syria; or, die. ”

Antonio choked the way “ If I left, the Zano family had no heads, and the family was gone, and the 75 profits promised to you were gone. You left me, and I am so reserved that the industry is working hard for you. Make money...”

Charlie glanced at Julia and said “ After you leave, your organization will let your daughter take over. ”

Julian shouted “ I don't want it!I don't want to be a mafia! ”

Charlie asked her curiously “ Didn't your father say that women in Sicily would see more blood?I thought he wanted to train you to be a successor. ”

Julia shook her head “ not... he just wanted to marry me to that Russian...”

Oh... ” Charlie suddenly realized, nodded slightly, turned and looked at Aman Ramovich, smiling and asking: “Mr. Aman Ramovic, you came to the United States this time, Is it to find the object? ”
  
  Aman Ramovic’s dead heart is there, so he can only say awkwardly: “ is... Antonio said, willing to marry his daughter...”
  
  Charlie laughed: “ Then we are also destined to meet, meet twice, you are busy doing things with objects twice, and the result is that I have been disturbed twice, Mr. Amanramovich Are you angry? ”
  
  Aman Ramovic was also very depressed. He did not expect that he wanted to solve the problem of the other half twice, and he could meet Charlie twice.
  
  It was better last time. Although I lost my face, I got a dozen mouths. Today I was really miserable. My legs were all broken. I saw the posture and I had to be sent to Syria by Charlie.
  
  However, in the face of  Charlie’s problem, how dare he be half disobedient and shake his head desperately saying: “ Mr. Wade, how can I be angry with you... Don’t be mad at me, I’m already grateful Dad... ”
  
  Charlie nodded and said with satisfaction: “ It is best if you have this consciousness, and you will suffer less in the future. ”
  
  Having said that, he looked at Antonio again and asked him: “ How many children do you have? ”
  
  Antonio subconsciously said: “ three...”
  
 Charlie pointed at Julia and asked him: “ Is this the first? ”
  
Antonio is busy: “ Julia is my second child. ”
  
Charlie asked again: “ What about the other two?Is it male or female? ”

Antonio replied honestly: “ The other two are boys, 25 years old, and 19 years old...”
  
Charlie asked him: “ Who do you plan to take over in the future? ”
  
Antonio: “I plan to let my eldest son take over...”
  
Charlie nodded and said: “ Okay, then let your eldest son take over your position from tomorrow. I will let the Wanlong army chief Joseph Wan to fly over to make an interface with him, and let the Joseph Wan know him. In the future, if he is not obedient, he knows who the gun should be aimed at. ”

   Chapter 2911 You are not sure about

I don't know.

Antonio naturally also knows this legendary organization and the legendary experience of the Wanlong palace army.

But he never expected that in  charlie's mouth, he could call joseph Wan to New York at any time, giving the feeling that Joseph Wan seemed to be one of his men.

Amaramovich couldn't help but start to re-analyze the relationship between Charlie and the Wanlong palace.

In the past, he thought that the Wanlong palace had taken half of the assets of the Wade family, so he would protect the Wade family.

But now it seems that Charlie's strength is almost abnormal, and his character is extremely strong. How can such a person succumb to others?

So, whether the Dragon Hall conquered the Wade family, or Charlie conquered the Dragon Hall, this matter is still a question mark.

However, from the performance of Charlie, it seems that the latter is more likely.

Thinking of this, Oman Ramovich was even more frightened.

If even wanlong palace is Charlie's defeat, what can he count in front of him?Isn't he going to be completely pinched by him?

Antonio was even more afraid at this time.

Because he can hear that Charlie is to let the Wanlong army supervise the Zano family. Once the Zano family no longer follows Charlie's instructions, it will probably be killed by the Wanlong army.

And Charlie did not hide his threat at this moment. The cold voice “ starts tomorrow. No matter who the Zano family is, as long as anyone is disobedient, I will let the Wanlong army immediately kill him. Kill one without obedience, kill one pair with two disobedient, until no one in your Zano family,Do you understand? ”

Antonio dared to be a little sluggish, shaking his head desperately, and murmured “ in his mouth!I understand! ”

Charlie nodded and pointed to Qiang Zai beside him, and said calmly: "Since Qiang Zai will be your boss in the future, then your Zano family will naturally protect your boss to the death. Personal safety, so from now on, no matter what the situation, as long as Qiang Zai is accidentally injured or is injured by man, I will consider it as your failure to protect him, regardless of whether it is you who did it or not. If Qiang Zai breaks a leg, I will let you All the male members of the Zano family will lose two pieces. If Qiang zai dies, I will let all the male members of the Zano family be buried with him. Do you understand?" This was the first time

    Antonio heard about this exaggerated continuous sitting system, and his eyes were filled with tears. He almost dropped to the ground with his eyes wide open, but he also knew very well in his heart that Charlie was going to kill the Zano family. He would not leave any room for the Zano family at all. He would die if he disobeyed, and even worse if he resisted. In this case, the only one Choice means obedience, and it is all unconditional obedience.

    Helpless, he could only cry and nod in agreement, and said: "Don't worry, Mr. Wade, the Zano family will do their best to ensure Brother Qiang's personal safety..."

    Charlie nodded, looked at Aman Ramovich again, and said : "You are also a member of this joint system, so I advise you to leave all your cronies and direct descendants in the hands of Qiang Zai for his use, and at the same time protect him, otherwise what if he does something? Unexpectedly, you will only be more unlucky. When you sleep in Syria, don't blame me for not reminding you." As soon as

    Aman Ramovich heard that Charlie insisted on sending himself to Syria, he was filled with panic, At a loss.

    He had no idea what Charlie's intentions were, and that place was always war-torn. Who would be willing to run there if he didn't care about his life?

    When he thought of this, he begged Charlie: "Mr. Wade, all the mistakes I made today were due to my confusion. Please don't be like me. If you are still not satisfied, you can hit me or scold me." , just give me an account and I'll give you some money. Just tell me how much you want. I just ask you to be noble and let me go..." 

Charlie looked at him and said coldly: "When we were in Northern Europe , I have let you go, otherwise how could you still have the chance to show up here first?"

    Saying that, Charlie shook his head and sighed: "I gave you a chance, but you didn't grasp it!"

    Aman Ramovich still wanted to beg for mercy, but Charlie was too lazy to talk to him anymore, and said to him and Antonio in a cold voice: "Tell both of your men to withdraw. In ten minutes, you two will go to Chinatown with me."!”

kindly donate some money to me friends (PayPal.Me/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). thanks in advance..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain

 Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain Sometimes, making the other party despair appropriately is also a strategic method. If you meet a friend who ...