Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3096 update Chapter 6439 & 6440 Chapter 3096: The second honeymoon | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3096 The second honeymoon


Charlie, who had been silent all this time, had multiple thoughts flashing through his mind.


He didn't want to see Zhou Liangyun, a heroic figure who would rather risk his life in exchange for a square mansion from the Rothschild family, still being bullied in a rotten place like Aurous Hill Antique Street.


Therefore, his first thought was to call Orval Hong and ask him to keep a close eye on the antique street. Anyone who dared to cause trouble for Zhou Liangyun would be killed in the cradle as soon as possible.


But he also knew that a person like Zhou Liangyun, who had seen big storms and even the Rothschild family dared to be tough, would probably not be willing to be protected in a place like Aurous Hill. This kind of person is good at solving problems, even the smallest details. The problem should still come easily to him.


After thinking about it again and again, Charlie decided not to interfere too much for the time being, and let Zhou Liangyun deal with the local snakes in Aurous Hill on his own. I can keep an eye on it secretly. As long as the soldiers, including his father-in-law Jacob, didn't go too far, I believed Zhou Liangyun would be able to deal with it.


So, he deliberately said to Jacob: "Dad, if that boy Zhang Ermao comes up with any ideas, you should tell me when the time comes, and I will also give you some advice."


Jacob didn't know the current relationship between Charlie and Zhou Liangyun. He thought that Charlie was also dissatisfied with what happened back then, so he patted his chest and said, "Good son-in-law, don't worry, if there is any progress in this matter, dad will definitely follow up and communicate you in time." 


Claire on the side couldn't help but muttered: "Husband, if dad is ignorant, are you also ignorant? You don't want to get involved in this kind of thing."


"No." Charlie said with a smile: "I also want to help dad with some checks. This kind of thing must not be above the law. Otherwise, if things get serious and dad gets involved, I won't be able to get him out again."


As he said, He also reminded Jacob in a profound way: "Dad, I understand that you are angry, but I heard that Zhang Ermao is following Orval Hong now. You must not let him use Taoist methods to solve this matter, otherwise if something serious happens and you are sentenced to five or eight years, it will be a big loss. Mom has experience in this area, and life there is not easy."


Jacob didn't have any extra wisdom, so he He couldn't think of any way to take revenge at all. His simple idea was to ask Zhang Ermao to take a few people to follow him to the antique street and beat Zhou Liangyun violently.


But now when he heard Charlie say this, he couldn't help but feel a little scared.


 So he could only mutter depressedly: "Even if I can't beat him half to death, I should at least let me slap him dozens of times. Otherwise, wouldn't those slaps I received in the first place be in vain?"


Claire immediately Said: "You can slap people in the face, but if they call the police after the slap, then you are intentionally hurting and provoking trouble. At the least, you will be detained for 15 days, and at the worst, you will be sent to squat for a few months. You can weigh it yourself."


"I ..." Jacob argued with a red face: "When they beat me, why didn't the police arrest them?"


Claire asked him: "Then why didn't you call the police?"


"Should I call the police?" Jacob said angrily. : "I smashed their bottle, and they asked me to pay more than five million yuan. I was afraid of losing the money and ran away. You asked me to call the police?"


Claire looked at him and said very seriously: "You didn't call the police at that time? It’s because you know that you are in the wrong and others have nothing to blame, so if you go to beat them up now, why don’t they call the police?”


Jacob was speechless for a moment and could only look at Charlie and said expectantly: "Good son-in-law, you show Feng Shui to rich and powerful people everywhere. You must have very good connections. If I hit Zhou Liangyun and he calls the police, Can't you find some connections for me?"


Charlie shook his head without hesitation and said, "I can't find any, not at all."


After that, he added: "I have an acquaintance in the detention center. If you go in, I can find someone to take care of you."


Jacob sighed dejectedly. He has always been timid, but he did not dare to act like a horse. Like Elaine, he went through the torture of the detention center.


However, he regained his composure after a while, clenched his fists and said: "It's okay, in the worst case, I'll find another way to get revenge. No matter what, since he dares to return to Aurous Hill, I am determined not to spare him. If I don't get this situation back, How will Jacob hang out in the antique street in the future?" 


After saying that, he turned around and left the restaurant without saying anything more.


Claire looked at Charlie helplessly and said, "Husband, you must always take good care of dad and don't let him cause trouble outside."


Charlie nodded lightly: "Don't worry, wife, I will do it."


The two cleaned up the restaurant together, and when they came out, Jacob was sitting on the sofa in the living room, drinking tea and watching TV.


As for Elaine, she stayed by Jacob's side with a rare smile on her face, constantly helping him refill his water and add tea.


Seeing Charlie and Claire come out, Elaine quickly greeted them and said, "Claire, Charlie, you two come and sit for a while and try how mom makes the tea."


The two looked at each other and then said: Sat down on the sofa.


While pouring tea for the two of them, Elaine said to Claire with a smile: "By the way, Claire, mom was so busy being angry with your dad that she forgot to ask you, are you going to the United States to help that Miss Fei this time? How much did she give you?"


Claire said a little unnaturally: "Miss Fei gave me two million."


"Only two million?" Elaine was immediately disappointed and said angrily: "Okay… son-in-law can earn tens or even millions to show someone Feng Shui. How long does that take? You went to help her and worked for so long, and she only gave you two million? That's too stingy!"


Claire said awkwardly: "It's two million U.S. dollars..."


"What? U.S. dollars?!"


Elaine suddenly exclaimed: "How much is two million U.S. dollars? What is the exchange rate today?"


Jacob on the side quickly picked up his mobile phone to check. After checking, he blurted out: "Today's exchange rate is 7.2 yuan."


"I'll go!" Elaine said excitedly: "So, two million US dollars, that's more than 14 million! My dear Oh, more than 10 million! Our family has become rich!!"


Claire said hurriedly: "I didn't expect Miss Fei to give so much. She asked me to apply for a card at JP Morgan in the United States and said It was normal wages and subsidies. I didn’t expect to receive two million dollars from Fei’s Group just before I got on the plane. She said it was for my hard work, but I didn’t do much work, so how could I ask for so much money? , so all the way here I was thinking about how to give her back some of it."


Elaine hurriedly said: "My dear girl, are you stupid? Are you stupid?! Since they have given it to you, you can take it with peace of mind. What's the point of returning it to others? Isn't this spitting in their faces?"


Claire frowned and said, "Mom...what you said is too disgusting...is this the same thing?"


"Of course it is the same thing." Elaine said righteously: "Rich people care about face. If you don't want the money, then you don't give them face. Isn't that just like spitting in someone's face?"


After saying that, she quickly comforted and said: "Good girl, just take this money steadily, tens of millions of dollars. Don't be stupid, you know?"


Claire said frankly: "Mom, I didn't help them much when I went to the United States, and the project was not progressing smoothly. There are still disputes. Maybe all Ms. Fei's previous investment will be lost. In this situation, how can I get so much money from others? This money is too hot to hold."


"Hey!" Elaine curled her lips and said, "This is the first time I heard someone say that money is still hot. If it were me, let alone two million US dollars, even if it were two red-hot gold bars, I would never feel hot to put it in my pocket.!”


After saying that, she hurriedly added: “If you find it too hot, please give it to mom first. Mom will save it for you. When you and Charlie have children in the future, I will save it for my grandson to go to college!”


Charlie was amused when he heard this. Will he keep it for her grandson to go to college? Only Elaine could say this. If the two million US dollars were really given to her, she would probably spend them all before the child was born.


Claire also knew that his mother was absolutely unreliable when it came to money, so she said: "Mom, let me think about this matter again. My current thinking is that if the project becomes brighter in the future, I will use this money." I will not return it to Miss Fei. As long as she still needs my participation, I will follow this project to the end. But if this project cannot continue, then I will return at least half of it to her."


Elaine said quickly: " At most, half of it will be returned. How about you transfer one million US dollars to mom first, and she will go to the bank to buy a fixed term."


Claire said: "If I keep one million US dollars, I want to use it to develop the company. Now I am doing it. Being young is a good time to work hard on my career. It is definitely more meaningful to invest the money in the company than to deposit it in the bank."


Elaine was a little dissatisfied: "After all, you just don't believe mom?"


Claire was helpless. Said: "Mom, it's not that I don't believe you, it's that I really have my own plans for this money. When I went to the United States this time, I found that many design companies are taking the route of holding high and fighting hard, and they are trying to find ways to participate in various competitions. I have the opportunity to win awards. On the other hand, I will try my best to take on big projects to increase my visibility. The development direction is the same as that of those advertising companies. I also want to increase the scale of the company. While expanding the staff, I will also poach a few with high salaries who are well-known in the country. A well-known designer, in this case, maybe I can take on some larger real estate projects. This money is just the first phase of start-up capital."


After that, she looked at Elaine and said: "If you need money, I can give you 50,000 U.S. dollars, and treat it as my pocket money to honor you. You don’t have to save it for me. It’s completely up to you and I won’t interfere. Isn’t that okay?”


Elaine could give herself something after hearing this. Fifty thousand US dollars, she suddenly smiled and said: "Okay! I think it works! My daughter is amazing and has such a strong career ambition. If you really build a well-known domestic design brand, wouldn't our family be even more powerful?"


As she spoke, she couldn't help but think: "My son-in-law is a famous Feng Shui master, and my daughter is a famous designer. Our family has two money printing machines, and we can make endless money!"


Jacob on the side did not expect Elaine to say After just a few words, he got fifty thousand US dollars. He was so itchy that he couldn't help coughing twice and said: "That...girl...you are so powerful now, and dad is very happy. I wonder if I can let dad share your Success too."?"


Claire nodded: "Okay dad, I will give you fifty thousand US dollars."


Jacob smiled and said with joy: "Then I will thank my daughter in advance!"


Claire did not delay, she immediately took out her mobile phone and transferred $50,000 to each of their accounts.


The two of them were naturally happy after receiving the money. Elaine looked at the words "50,000 U.S. dollar deposits" on the account and couldn't help but sigh: "If my daughter and her good son-in-law continue to move forward, maybe our family will not be as different from Han Meiqing in the future.!"


Jacob said awkwardly: "Why did you mention Han Meiqing again..."


Elaine quickly explained: "I don't mean anything else, but the more I think about her doing so well, the worse I feel. It's not balanced. How much money does the good son-in-law say she has? How many billions?"


Charlie said casually: "A conservative estimate, one billion US dollars."


"One billion US dollars..." Elaine murmured: "One hundred million is just that. One hundred is one million, and one billion is one thousand. Based on the initial two million US dollars for a project, you have to do at least five hundred..."


Charlie said quickly: "Mom, don't think about this. , the interest earned on other people's money in the bank is tens of millions of dollars a year, what's the comparison?"


As he said that, Charlie thought about it. He would have to be a witness for Han Meiqing and He Yuanjiang next week. If Elaine couldn't figure it out in the past few days and some evil moth came, it would not end well, so then he said: "Dad, Mom, you two have been working very hard during this time. Why don't you find a resort to have fun and treat it like a second honeymoon? How about you two choose a place and I will give out money after you have chosen it?"


When Elaine heard this, she said happily: "Okay! That's great! I haven't traveled for a while! I didn't have much chance to have fun last time in the United States. I was cheated."


After that, she looked at Jacob and complained: "You didn't care at all when we got married. It's okay if the wedding is not a grand event, and you didn't even take me on our honeymoon!"


Jacob laughed twice: "You ran away with the ball at that time, where should I take you for your honeymoon..."


After saying that, he quickly added: "But since the good son-in-law said so, then you can choose the one you like. It’s a place where I can catch up on my honeymoon!”


Not only did Elaine not travel for a long time, but Jacob also didn’t go out to play for a long time.


The last time I went to South Korea for exchange, He thought it was a trip of love and career. Unexpectedly, he was so suppressed by He Yuanjiang's halo that he couldn't open his eyes. He even lost his love in South Korea, so that trip was very difficult for him. There's absolutely nothing to be happy about.


In addition, the recent news that Han Meiqing is getting married has made him really unhappy. Being able to go out for fun is definitely a good opportunity to relax and change his mood.


What's more, Charlie spent money without having to pay a dime.


When Elaine heard what Jacob said, she naturally yearned for it, so she asked Jacob: "Where is the most fun?"


Jacob thought for a while and asked tentatively: "Europe? Or resorts like the Maldives or Mauritius? "


Elaine suddenly thought of something and blurted out: "Will Han Meiqing also have a honeymoon after getting married? Where are they going?"


Jacob said awkwardly: "Then I don't know where to go."


Elaine thought for a while and blurted out : "A woman like Han Meiqing, who likes to pretend to be artistic, will most likely find a picturesque tropical island to enjoy the natural scenery. I don't want to bump into her. When they live in the presidential suite, they will be everywhere. Private jet, I'm afraid I'll be so angry that I'm going to die abroad."


Jacob said subconsciously: "The world is so big, how could we meet them by chance..."


Elaine said seriously: "As long as a person with this kind of energy can get up, , Drinking cold water can stuff your teeth, and farting can bring out shit."


As she said, she had an idea and said excitedly: "I thought of it! Let's go to a vulgar place! As long as it's vulgar enough, I will definitely not meet Han Meiqing!"


Jacob asked her: "Where is the more vulgar place? Xinma, Thailand?"


Elaine pouted: "In what age do you still go to Xinma, Thailand? It's OK to be vulgar, but you can't be vulgar. You have to Rich and vulgar!"


After that, she said with a firm tone: "If we want to go, let's go to Dubai! In a place like this where people spend a lot of money and live in extravagance, Han Meiqing will not even go there for her honeymoon. It's a good place to shop. Shopping and spending money, what is the purpose of giving these dollars to my daughter? Isn't it just to go shopping abroad?"


"Hey..." Jacob gave a thumbs up: "I really have it for you! Then go to Dubai!"


Elaine looked at Charlie again and asked him: "Good son-in-law, what do you think of Dubai?"


Charlie nodded: "I think it's okay, then let's book Dubai."


Elaine exclaimed with a hint of something in his words: "Good son-in-law, what do you think of Dubai?" It's just that the consumption in Dubai is not low..."


Charlie waved his hand and said cheerfully: "Mom, don't worry, I'll take care of it. Didn't Claire give you one hundred thousand US dollars? I'll give you one hundred thousand US dollars too!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain

 Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain Sometimes, making the other party despair appropriately is also a strategic method. If you meet a friend who ...