Followers

Friday, May 10, 2024

Chapter 3128 My hands are really cheap!

 Chapter 3128 My hands are really cheap!



At night in Dubai, Jacob dragged his tired body from the hotel in the city to the airport alone.



Since the return ticket he purchased was economy class, he could only sit on the hard bench next to the boarding gate and wait for the boarding gate to open.


While waiting, he opened the website of the Aurous Hill Charity Foundation with heartbreak, found their donation account, and planned to transfer 300,000 yuan to the foundation.


The reason why he chose to donate the money to the Aurous Hill Charitable Foundation was because he saw many antique dealers in his circle of friends discussing Zhou Liangyun’s donation of 10 million to the Aurous Hill Charitable Foundation.


Today, Zhou Liangyun has become famous in the antique street, and he has suddenly become the most handsome boy in the entire antique street. Some people admire his strong level, some are envious of his ability to make a comeback, and some are jealous that he made 20 million in one night it is a huge sum of money.


And Zhou Liangyun was also very straightforward. As soon as the news of the 20 million yuan spread, he contacted the Aurous Hill Charity Foundation and donated 10 million yuan in his own name, and it was a direct transfer without any sloppiness.


The main reason why Zhou Liangyun wanted to donate 10 million was to try to reduce and slow down people's envy and jealousy towards him.


A person's sudden wealth will inevitably make many people feel uncomfortable, but if half of the money earned is suddenly lost, many uncomfortable people will naturally feel much better.


Jacob originally felt extremely depressed when he thought about donating the 300,000 yuan, but when he thought about Zhou Liangyun donating 10 million, he felt relieved a lot.


At this time, he also hesitated in his heart, thinking: "Should I donate this money now, or wait until I meet Zhou Liangyun and make sure he forgives me before donating?"


Thinking of this, he thought to himself: "If I donate again in person, it will probably make him think that I am not sincere and not aware enough. At this time, it is better not to make a fool of myself and just donate first. At least it can show my attitude, even if it is Zhou. If you have to call the police, I would have already donated the money when the police came to find me, so I can try to get leniency no matter what."


At this thought, he gritted his teeth and transferred 300,000 to the foundation. .


After the transfer was completed, he immediately carefully downloaded the transfer voucher to his mobile phone. When he returned, he planned to show it to Zhou Liangyun and beg him to let him go.


The return flight is definitely a torture for someone of Jacob's age who lacks exercise.


The comfort of the seats in the economy class was far worse than that in the first class. In addition, the flight was almost full. Jacob was squeezed between two men. The ride was very painful. During the eight-hour flight, he didn't even have a moment for sleep.


When the plane landed in Aurous Hill, Jacob felt that half of his life was gone. When he got off the plane, he stood up and his legs were shaking.


After finally getting out of the airport, Jacob immediately took out a disposable mask and put it on for fear of being recognized. Then he lined up a taxi at the entrance of the airport. As soon as he got in the car, he couldn't wait to say to the driver: "Hello, Please go to the antique street!"


Seeing his anxious look, the taxi driver said with a smile: "You are so anxious to go to the antique street after getting off the plane. You came to Aurous Hill from other places specifically to pick up the antiques, right?


"He said angrily: "I'm a local. Besides, there are so many leaks that are easy to pick up. Don't leave them to others. It's just like burning incense."


The driver smiled and said: "You, a local, didn't go home as soon as you got off the plane. Instead, you want to go to the antique street and say you don’t want to pick up the leaks.”


After that, the driver said: “Actually, let alone you, even I want to go to the antique street to pick up the leaks. We work so hard to drive a taxi and it takes a month to People who earn ten thousand or eight thousand but in Antique street one can make twenty million in one night, but I can't make that much money even if I drive a taxi until I die."


Jacob knew that he must be talking about Zhou Liangyun, and he felt even more uncomfortable, and his tone was a bit uncomfortable. He said displeasedly: "I went to the antique street to do errands, not to pick up leaks."


The driver asked curiously: "Isn't it to pick up leaks? Then you haven't heard about what happened yesterday, right?"


 After saying that, the driver didn't either When Jacob expressed his stance, he said happily: "Let me tell you, this thing is so magical that even a movie would not dare to be shot like this. A few idiots bought a cultural relic worth a high price and wanted to deceive a boss in the antique street. Who would have thought, The fake cultural relic bought by these idiots is actually original..."


Jacob was almost furious. He wanted to yell at the talkative driver that I am one of those idiots you mentioned.


But his reason still made him change his words: "Sorry, I've been on a plane for eight hours. I'm so tired. I want to sleep for a while."


The driver asked in surprise: "Hey, you came back from abroad? Which country?" "


Jacob closed his eyes and uttered two words: "Dubai."


The driver immediately said: "Ouch! I heard that Dubai is getting rich, isn't it? They say that the Burj Al Arab is a seven-star hotel or an eight-star hotel or something like that. I can't finish shopping in Dubai's big shopping malls in a few days. Is it really that great?"


Jacob was so annoyed that he came back within a few hours of landing. How could he have the chance to go to places like Dubai? Now that the driver was chanting a few words, I felt even more annoyed, so I asked him angrily: "Can you stop chatting with me?"


The taxi driver said angrily: "This taxi driver doesn't chat with customers. Son, why are you taking a taxi? Besides, why don’t you take a taxi and chat with the driver?”



Jacob opened his eyes and asked him angrily: "I said I was tired and wanted to sleep for a while. Do you have to talk to me?"


The driver muttered in disappointment: "I don't have to say it, so I won't tell you if you want to rest." That's right, right… After all, the company said during the training that in our business, customers come first. When customers turn on the air conditioner, we must not just open the windows. If customers let them go down the aisle, we must not get on the expressway. Customers ..."


Jacob felt desperate and simply closed his eyes and ignored him.


After finally reaching the entrance of the Antique Street, Jacob paid the money and escaped from the car, then walked towards the Antique Street.


Because he was wearing a mask, he was not recognized by anyone when he entered the antique street. When he arrived at the door of Zhou Liangyun's store, he found that Zhou Liangyun's store was already overcrowded, mostly customers who came to pay to appraise antiques.


Jacob was embarrassed to go in at this time, so he squatted on the roadside for more than an hour until Zhou Liang had transported all the customers away, and then he mustered up the courage to come to the door of the store.


When Zhou Liangyun saw someone pushing the door open, he said, "I'm sorry, Zhen Baoxuan is closed today. If you want to appraise the collection, come here early tomorrow. Only 80 numbers will be released a day, and you won't see it after you finish it."


Jacob ducked in. In the store, he took off his mask and said nervously: "Um...Hello, Boss Zhou...it's me, Jacob..."


 Zhou Liangyun raised his head and looked at Jacob. He was stunned at first, and then asked pretending to be curious. Said: "Mr. Wilson, what are you doing here? You want to take things back, right?"


"No, no..." Jacob waved his hands quickly and said, "How can I ask you to take things back... I rushed back from Dubai to apologize to you..."


"Apologise?" Zhou Liangyun smiled slightly and asked directly, "Mr. Wilson came back because of Zhang Ermao's circle of friends, right?


"He didn't have the nerve to deny it, so he nodded and said: "Yes..."


Zhou Liangyun said calmly: "In the end, I benefited from this matter, so there is no need to apologize."


Jacob hadn't recovered yet, thinking that he was saying that he didn't need to apologize . He pretended to be polite, so he quickly took out his mobile phone, found his transfer record, handed it over hurriedly, and said respectfully: "Boss Zhou, I know you must be very angry. After all, I did something unkind, but I have also realized my mistake. In order to show my attitude of knowing my mistakes and correcting them, I donated all the 300,000 yuan to the Aurous Hill Charity Foundation. I also hope that you will see that I take the initiative to admit my mistakes and return the capital with profits. For the sake of donating them all, you have a lot of them, so please don’t know me like me, let alone bring this matter to the police..."


After saying that, he hesitated again and again but still didn’t have the nerve to kneel down, so he simply gave Zhou Liangyun a deep love. He bowed carefully, then put his hands in front of him, looking at Zhou Liangyun anxiously, waiting for his statement. 


Zhou Liangyun looked at the transfer record on Jacob's phone, handed the phone back to him, and said with a smile: "Mr. Wilson, I'm not being polite to you. I'm really not angry, not at all;"


And he said," To be honest, I didn't plan to call the police from the beginning to the end."


Jacob was stunned and asked subconsciously: "You really didn't plan to call the police?"


Zhou Liangyun nodded and said seriously: "I really didn't plan to call the police to report it."


After saying that, Zhou Liangyun added: "Think about it, the entire antique street knows that I made 20 million by picking up missing items. Once Zhang Ermao's WeChat post was posted, everyone also knew the ins and outs of this matter. They all say privately that you are money-spreading boys sent by the God of Wealth. If I call the police to arrest you at this time, the entire antique street will think that I am unscrupulous;"


"Besides, this is what I have done in the antique business. After many years, I know the rules of our industry, so I can't trouble the police for this matter. Not to mention that I won't call the police if I make money. Even if I really lose 300,000 yuan, I won't call the police."


Jacob was instantly relieved . In one breath, what he was most afraid of was that he would be imprisoned if he did not get rehabilitated. Now with Zhou Liangyun's sincere answer, he could rest assured.


However, just when he breathed a sigh of relief, he suddenly realized something: "Since Zhou Liangyun was not prepared to call the police from the beginning to the end, wouldn't my donation of three hundred thousand be in vain?"


Thinking of this, He almost broke down and cursed secretly: "Damn, my hands are really cheap! Why are you so eager to donate money? You should stop donating in a hurry and wait to see Zhou Liangyun's attitude before making a decision! Donate all the money now I’ve been gone for ten hours, I wonder if it will come back?”


Immediately, an anxious Jacob took his phone away from Zhou Liangyun, couldn’t wait to find the 24-hour donation hotline of Aurous Hill Charity Foundation, and called directly.


As soon as the phone call came through, the operator on the other side said politely: "Hello, this is Aurous Hill Charity Foundation, may I ask..."


Jacob didn't wait for the other party to finish speaking, and asked impatiently: "What, I didn't have a

nything to do today?" I made a mistake and donated 300,000 yuan to your foundation. Can you return the money to me? "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain

 Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain Sometimes, making the other party despair appropriately is also a strategic method. If you meet a friend who ...