Followers

Monday, May 13, 2024

Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain

 Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain


Sometimes, making the other party despair appropriately is also a strategic method.


If you meet a friend who you are not so close to and asks you to borrow 10,000 yuan, you can only lend him 1,000 yuan. But you can’t directly say that I can only give you 1,000 yuan. Then your friend will have to curse you in his heart after taking the money. If a person is too weak, he will borrow ten thousand and only give one thousand.


The operation mode that is more in line with local characteristics is that you have to tell your friends first, my situation is worse than yours now. I borrowed a lot of money outside and still can’t pay it back. That person hasn’t lent me the money for three years. Give it back to me, just when my friend feels desperate, you can say it again, but if you are really anxious, I can cash out one thousand to you with a credit card.


In this way, when your friend gets a thousand yuan, he will not say he is extra grateful to you, but at least he will not say that you are not doing your best.


The same goes for President Pei.


He didn't want to offend Jacob, but he couldn't directly refuse Jacob and said don't think about the position of president. That would make Jacob think that if something happened to me, you would have nothing to do with me, and you wouldn't protect me or help me. It's not interesting enough.


Therefore, he first greatly lowered Jacob's psychological expectations. At this time, do you still want to be the president? To be honest with you, it is unknown whether you can stay in the association.


At this time, if Jacob is given a little more room to turn, he will definitely be grateful for Dade's agreement.


At this moment, Chairman Pei saw that the atmosphere was almost heightened, and Jacob was indeed beginning to fear being expelled from the association. He sighed and said, "Jacob, we are so close, I will definitely do this." I will try my best to protect you! Although I can't protect the position of executive vice president, I will try my best to protect you as a vice president. If I can't protect you as vice president, I will at least protect you as a director! Don't worry, in this calligraphy and painting association, you will be there if you are with me!"


The psychological construction that Jacob did just now may be kicked out by the calligraphy and painting association.


But now the promise is to keep at least one director's position, and possibly even an ordinary vice-president's position.


This moment made him feel relieved as if he had survived a catastrophe.


It felt like being seriously ill and going to the hospital. The doctor said that my condition was very serious and there was a high chance that I would suffer from colds. In the end, I had two legs amputated and I survived. Although it was really miserable to lose both legs, at least I was still alive.


So he said with great gratitude: "Oh, President Pei, you are really my savior, President Pei! I really owe it to you this time!"


President Pei heard that he was so excited, and he also knew that he was a favor. Jacob was in debt, so he said: "Well, Jacob, you should play outside for a few days to avoid the limelight, and don't be in a hurry to come back. If you don't come back, you won't be the target of public criticism, and the matter will be decided. I'll handle it here."


Hearing that President Pei asked him to stay away from the limelight, Jacob was on the verge of tears and thought to himself: "My President Pei, this is Fifth Master's Classic Mansion and there are no private rooms, so I can't take care of it. I told you that I have already arrived in Aurous Hill, and now you want me to take shelter from the limelight. Isn’t it all a waste of time to take a round trip of more than 10,000 kilometers and stay in economy class for eight hours? It's all for nothing, and the most damning thing is that I donated three hundred thousand for nothing! What kind of evil did I do!"


However, he only dared to say this in his heart, so he never dared to say it. He could only say with great gratitude: "Okay, President Pei, then I won't be in a hurry to come back... Can you tell me how you plan to operate this matter?"


President Pei said: "It's tonight. You find a computer and write a resignation email, saying that you are old, have limited energy, and plan to resign as executive vice president, but because you have deep feelings for the Painting and Calligraphy Association, you still hope to stay in the Painting and Calligraphy Association to contribute. And as for the new position in the association, it will be subject to the arrangement of the association;"


"As for me, I will hand over the vice-presidents for a small meeting tomorrow morning and explain things clearly to them. You, Jacob, come down and do the rankings. The last vice-president, the others will be promoted in place, and Lao Xu, the most prestigious and senior among the several vice-presidents, will be appointed as the executive vice-president, so that everyone should be convinced;"


"If the opposition is not particularly strong, I can make a decision on this matter directly, and at least I can help you retain the position of vice president."


"If they really don't agree, then I will take a step back and change the following. Director Xiao Zhao is the commissioned vice-president. You sit in Director Xiao Zhao’s position. Director Xiao Zhao’s position is for you. What do you think? "


Jacob thought he was going to leave the association just now, but now he heard that Pei Hui will. The president gave himself the position of director, and naturally he had no objections in his heart. He hurriedly said gratefully: "Thank you so much, President Pei!"


President Pei also breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: "Jacob, After all, I am your big brother. Why are you being so polite to me? Isn’t this what I, a big brother, should do?"


Jacob smiled from the bottom of his heart and said, "Big brother, you have such words. After saying that, I feel at ease."


After saying that, he quickly asked: "By the way, President Pei, these vice presidents have taken care of it, the people below won't make irresponsible remarks, if they are not satisfied, continue. What should I do if I find trouble?”



President Pei smiled and said: "Don't worry, although our association doesn't have many people, we all have small groups under us, and they are all vice-presidents. Why don't we unite a few of our own people? In the association Apart from my people, the remaining vice-presidents are basically covered. You can think of them as squad leaders in the army. In our company, as long as they have no objection to my decision , their soldiers will naturally not have any objections, even if they have objections, they will shut up those people."


Jacob said subconsciously: "Oh, what the hell, is this the case? I don’t have my own soldiers..."


President Pei said sadly: "Who knows what you think? When you were first mentioned as the vice president, you should have united a few of your own people from below, who knew you, If you don't stay in the association all day long, you just go to the senior university, How can you develop confidants for yourself when you stay in the senior university all day long?


"Hey!" Jacob wanted to slap himself. He cursed and said: "This is such a stupid university for the elderly, I will never go there again!"


President Pei snorted and said: "When this matter is settled, if you work hard, you may be able to crawl again in a short time." Go up."


"Okay!" Jacob said with great gratitude, "Thank you, President Pei, I will work hard in the future!"


After hanging up the phone, Jacob finally felt relieved, and he couldn't help but sigh to himself: "Oh, now I just have to work hard!" Can I get the remaining 300,000 yuan back?"


Thinking of this, he immediately said to the driver: "Master, go to the largest law firm in Aurous Hill!"


The driver nodded: "Okay, let's go to Smith Law Firm, right? ? They are from the United States, and they are said to be the largest law firm in Aurous Hill and even in East China!"


Jacob shuddered and blurted out subconsciously: "I won't go!"


Smith Law Firm is ranked first! It was driven by Paul son of Meiqing. Han Meiqing was about to marry He Yuanjiang. Paul was about to become He Yuanjiang's stepson. He shamelessly went to his law firm to find a lawyer and asked for donations from charities. Where could he put his old face? ?


The driver also advised him: "If you want to find a lawyer, Smith Law Firm is better. That lawyer is so good that no one in Aurous Hill knows about it."


Jacob waved his hand and firmly refused: "No, I don't like foreigners. , let’s pay it back to our local Aurous Hill company!”


The driver nodded: “Then go to Tiancheng, which is said to be ranked second in strength.”


Just when Jacob turned to the law firm, Charlie made a phone call to Steve Rothschild, who was lying on his back in the hotel.


This old boy had just finished enjoying a high-end Western meal delivered to the room and was lying lazily on the hotel sofa playing with his mobile phone.


Ever since he went to a dog farm with Charlie, he would lie down in the hotel every day when he came back, never leaving the door or even taking a step forward. He just waited for the Hogwitz video of the father and son to go to sea to be released before returning to the United States to become The eldest young master.


However, being in the hotel every day was indeed boring. He wanted to get close to Charlie, but when he thought about how ruthless this guy was, he didn't dare to rush to cater to him, for fear of accidentally offending Charlie again.


At this moment, he is more like a loser who is looking forward to getting close to the goddess, but is also afraid that the goddess will dislike him.


And he never expected that Charlie would suddenly call him.


He quickly answered the phone and said politely: "Hello, Mr. Wade!"


Charlie smiled slightly: "What are you doing, Mr. Rothschild?"


Steve hurriedly said: "Oh, just call me Steve. "Don't call me Rothschild sir."


 He said quickly, "I've been in the hotel lately, Mr. Wade, I wonder where Hogwitz and his son are now?"


Charlie said, "They are still there floating on the sea. We'll move to the Middle East first. Don't worry. I'll let you know when the video comes out. 


"Yes." 


Charlie responded casually and asked him, "Have you eaten? If not, would you like to come out and eat something together?"


Steve subconsciously touched his round belly, having just finished eating. He really had no appetite at this time. He could think of Charlie asking him to go out for dinner. This was simply a rare opportunity. Just like a woman asking himself out, how could he miss it, so he quickly said: "Okay Ah, Mr. Wade, where are you? I'll come find you!"


Charlie said, "I'll send you the location. Just follow it. It's getting late now, and Aurous Hill isn't as dangerous as you in the United States. Don't bring any bodyguards, just come out by yourself."


"Okay!" Steve knew that Charlie would definitely not kidnap him, and he really had nothing to worry about in Aurou

s Hill, so he quickly said, "Mr. Wade, please send me your address. Give it to me, I’ll be there right away!”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain

 Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain Sometimes, making the other party despair appropriately is also a strategic method. If you meet a friend who ...