Followers

Monday, April 1, 2024

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3084 update | Chapter 6415 & 6416 Chapter 3084 Holmes | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3084 Holmes


Elaine has been a pompous and rambunctious person in her life, but behind this strength is the humbleness and sensitivity of people beyond ordinary.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).

She was afraid of being looked down upon, even more afraid of being ostracized and betrayed, and the greatest inferiority in her heart for so many years came from Han Mei-qing.


When she was at school, Han Meiqing was a flock of turkey, and at that time, she was deliberately approached by boys because she was close to Han Meiqing, even countless times, and their real purpose was to find opportunities to pursue Korean Meiqing.


At that time, Elaine, who was poor from the countryside and her family, was often despised, and in the face of Han Meiqing, she had always been extremely inferior.


But it is this inferiority that has caused Elaine's inner heart to have a competitive mentality against Han Meiqing.


And Elaine believes that the biggest win in her life is to snatch Jacob Wilson from Han Meiqing's side.


Originally, Elaine was able to face Han Meiqing as a victor.


However, after marrying Jacob Wilson, Mrs. Wilson used Han Meiqing to sarcasm her, saying that she relied on her body to place her mental machine, saying that she was inferior to Han Meiqing's foot nails, and even saying that she ruined Jacob Wilson's life, so many years of accumulation, Han Meiqing has become a sensitivity and pain that she can not mention in her heart.


Now, when she realized that Han Meiqing, who had been in the United States for thirty years, had returned to Aurous Hill without her knowledge, her inner sensitivity was immediately hated and hated, and her unruly inferiority suddenly made her angry.


What was more unacceptable to her, her husband had long known of her return, but kept hiding it from her.


So she broke away.


Even now on the highway, she walked away without consequence, waving her arms and the king's eight punches of do-it-yourself and Wu De, and facing Jacob Wilson is a face-covering trick.


Jacob Wilson, who can think of it, Elaine actually started with himself at high speed, in order to avoid a car accident, he braked directly to stop the car in the expressway of the highway, and then quickly dodged Elaine's hands, shouted: wife, you don't be impulsive ah wife!


Elaine killed the red eye and bit the tooth: “ want to kill?! What life do you want to fcuk! You have got it with Han Meiqing, what life do you want?!


Jacob Wilson also realized at this moment that Elaine always said to work hard with himself, which is definitely not just talk.


He quickly asked for mercy: “ oops, wife!I really have nothing with her!”


At this time, there was the sound of emergency braking behind, a small car in the rear of the embarrassing deceleration, and then bypass this Cullian, from the right side of the overtaking, and another foot brake will be trampled, put down the window scold:“ fcuk your mother, does not want to live?


Elaine was angry, put down the window and shouted at the man: “ mom's wife just doesn't want to live, why did you fcuking push on the brakes?


The man was stunned, so who knew he would meet someone who didn't play by the way?


So he subconsciously said:“ I.: My car hit you in Cullinan?You die and I die fcuk not necessarily


Elaine immediately said: “ good! Then we change, you drive this car and hit us always, right? If we both get directly off the station and you hit us dead in front of the car? I fuck just tired! You dont want to run today, you dont hit me, I fcuk you! You dont want to run, your mother doesnt want to live, What is wrong is not afraid, that is, the prince came, the bride will also scratch his face! So don't you want to run, if you run, I write down your license plate number and return to sell this car, take the money to sell the car and buy your dog!”


The man walked south and went north, but he was also well-informed, but never saw Elaine's such a fierce role, the steering wheel was unable to hold, shivering hands together then rushed out of the window, while apologizing: Aunt “ Sorry, I was impulsive, you are driving Rolls-Royce, I am Honda Civic, The red mark on the car is a purchase of fifty dollars on Taobao, you can't make a general acquaintance with me. You blame me for what I just said, and you must not go to your heart. I have old men and small ones, I really can't afford you rich people, please hold up your precious hands.


Elaine looked at the other side's nervous appearance, knowing that her method of breaking the boat once again won the victory, she was too lazy to know strangers generally, and she directly exclaimed: “ hurry to roll!”


That person, such as amnesty, even busy: “ I will roll, this will roll!”


With that said, after a throttle, the car walked off at a leisurely pace and.


As soon as the man left, Elaine immediately re-targeted on Jacob Wilson, punched on the instrument table, and scolded: “ Jacob Wilson, you're fcuking best to tell the truth with the wife!


Jacob Wilson was shocked and afraid, shivering explanation: “ I. I really do not know ah.


“ you fart!” Elaine bites the tooth: “ Han Meiqing walked for so many years, back to Aurous Hill did not contact you?”


Jacob Wilson lied falsely: “ I am telling the truth, what I actually met at the University of Old Age, and I told you that people have objects and are getting married, and I must be innocent with her!”


Elaine frowned, a person thought about what, after a moment, she seemed to suddenly realized a big drink: “ I know!”


Saying that, she pointed to Jacob Wilson and said in anger: “ the two of us have been divorced twice, once I lost all my money by playing cards, and once it was me, because MLM was caught in the detention center.”


Speaking of which, Elaine coldly analyzed: “ playing cards does not say, the mistake is indeed me, but the MLM that time, I suffered such a big crime in it, you will divorce me as soon as I come out, and since then, we can sleep separately, Han Meiqing did not come back in the time I was caught?!”


Jacob Wilson was suddenly frightened and sweaty.


At this moment, he did not know the woman in front of him, and he could not help but wonder: “ this fcuking or Elaine?


However, he killed and did not dare to admit this time node, so he lied: “ wife, really not what you think.: I and Charlie we were going to turn Aurous Hill upside down in order to find you. Which time to meet others!


Jacob Wilson believes that Charlie will definitely lie for himself. After all, he was there when he went to pick up Han Meiqing. He knew that the four, five and six in here would certainly not tell a leak.


I did not expect that Elaine was not led by him at this moment, but said coldly: “ what do I ask you?I want to ask Han Meiqing!She is not going to marry?Okay!I personally go to the wedding scene to ask her why she seduced my husband of Elaine!”


Jacob Wilson scared white face!


If Elaine had been at the wedding of Han Meiqing and He Yuanjiang, and Han Meiqing's son was also there, perhaps some old classmates were also there, would it not have been revealed?


Moreover, if Elaine really went to the lively wedding scene, then he really did not face in Aurous Hill.


If Aurous Hill cant get along and the family cant stay, isnt there no way for him to go?


The nervous Jacob Wilson can only beg hard: “ wife, you believe me this time! We do not say anything, just say that people have to marry this thing, I and she can not have anything!


Elaine ruffled: “ if Han Meiqing came back when I was caught, this has been a long time! So long time, what can not happen in the middle? Even if she is getting married now, she can't explain that she was fine with you at that time! Say be the two of you while I was caught together, you want to divorce me, I didn't agree, and then she found someone else and getting married!”


Jacob Wilson's scared heart straight flutter: “ Elaine, this is Holmes's apprentice?This is not a case to solve this is not?”


Elaine saw Jacob Wilson not speaking, suddenly asked: “ more determined by her own speculation, suddenly the fire took three steps, while angry on Jacob Wilson to tear it, while scolding: “ good! Look at your gesture, but also let me really say yes, My legs were broken, you fcuk good! How to hook up with Han Meiqing outside!You see I don't fcuking tear your face!


Saying it, Elaine was like crazy, fighting desperately against Jacob Wilson, Jacob Wilson only felt that there was hot pain everywhere on his face, and he was about to open the car door and escape after a sudden siren sound came from behind, and then heard the sound of a megaphone: What is the south of the library in front of “?! Stop by the emergency lane immediately!”


Jacob Wilson listened to the police, whether it was the police or the traffic police, hurriedly pushed the car door and ran down, saw a police car in the back and howled, he rushed to the police car and cried while running:“ police comrades save lives!”


The traffic police immediately stopped in front of him and asked: What happened to you“?!”


Jacob Wilson cried and said:“ my wife wants to pull my eyes: ”


“ wife?” traffic police frowned and subconsciously asked: “ you two fighting on the highway is it?”


Jacob Wilson reluctantly said: “ is her hitting me, I did not repay: ”


Elaine also pushed the car door and ran down, and shouted to the traffic police: “ police comrades do not listen to this king eight egg blind, he cheated on me with the old lover, gave me a green hat! So the old woman fought him!


Traffic police crying and laughing, cold face said: “ really put the highway as their own home, right?You don't want to kill, other drivers also want to kill yourself!”


Saying that, he looked to Jacob Wilson and said: “ took the car keys, our colleague

s help you drive the car to the traffic police, the two of you come with my car and accept the punishment!”

Gn


https://www.facebook.com/engalveetu.samayal add friend to get updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain

 Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain Sometimes, making the other party despair appropriately is also a strategic method. If you meet a friend who ...