Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Sri Krishna Janmashtami, watch Maha Abhishekam, Grand Aratis, Krishna Katha and Kirtans. Live from Iscon Chennai

 

Receive the blessings of Their Lordships Sri Sri Krishna Balrama on the most auspicious day of Sri Krishna Janmashtami, watch Maha Abhishekam, Grand Aratis, Krishna Katha and Kirtans.

https://youtu.be/UqUShnq0_sQ

Join us live

Celebrations starts from 8.30 pm.


09.00 pm : Maha Abhishekam

10.30 pm : "India's celebration of Krishna" Video show

11.00 pm : Krishna Katha and Kirtans

12.00 am : Maha Mangala Arati



Cause of all causes. Just like I am caused by my father. My father is caused by his father. He is caused by his father, his father… Go on searching, then you’ll ultimately come to somebody who is the cause. But He has no cause. Anādir ādir govindaḥ I may because of my son, but I am also a result of the cause, my father. But the śāstra says that anādir ādir, He is the original person, but He has no cause. That is Krishna.  -Srila Prabhupada


don't miss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain

 Chapter 3131 It’s all in vain Sometimes, making the other party despair appropriately is also a strategic method. If you meet a friend who ...